Terms & Conditions
Ballot Terms & Conditions
- There are 25 bottles of Glen Scotia ‘Distillery of the Year’ 22 Year Old whisky available to purchase via ballot entry.
- This ballot is only open to UK residents, as we are unable to process any orders outside the UK.
- The ballot will be open for entries on Thursday 18th August (17:00hrs) and will close on Sunday 4th September (23.59hrs).
- One ballot entry per person.
- By entering the ballot, you are signing up to the Glen Scotia newsletter. You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails by clicking the link found at the bottom of each mailer.
- For this ballot product consumers will only be eligible to buy one bottle per person. Glen Scotia reserve the right to cancel orders if subsequent verification identifies that a consumer has bought more than the maximum number of bottles available for purchase by one person.
- In submitting an entry to a Ballot, Entrants confirm that if they are successfully selected by Glen Scotia, they are able and willing to complete the purchase of the Product.
- Within 3 working days after the Ballot has been drawn, the Entrants shall be notified by email if they have been successful. Glen Scotia will endeavour to contact successful entrants on Monday 5th If the Entrants are successful, they will be sent a confirmation email that will include a link to complete payment. In the event that payment fails, Glen Scotia shall contact entrants to ask them to provide an alternative payment method.
- The total fee payable covers courier delivery to a UK address. Deliveries will be made by DPD. See full delivery informationhere.
- Ballots are considered stand-alone purchases and no further products from Glen Scotia’s online shop can be added to the order that includes the Product from the Ballot.
- We will be unable to process any ballots of entrants who are not the individual named in the entry. Only the named entrant can make the purchase.
- You can learn more about our terms and conditions of sale here:Terms and Conditions