In May 2022, we were delighted to once again be able to host the Campbeltown Malts Festival in all its glory. There were dinners, tastings, experiments (!), virtual gatherings, distillery bottlings and even art exhibitions, all of which was made all the better for being back together with old and new friends in Campbeltown. From Iain and the team, a huge thanks to everyone who came to join us in the Victorian Whisky Capital. We already looking forward to seeing you all again in 2023.
• Glen Scotia’s artist in residence Alice Angus, for her incredible Spirit Safe Exhibition
• Becky Paskin for hosting her secret Whisky Experiment in the depths of our warehouses, and joining our Global Gathering
• The one and only Charlie Maclean for returning as a co-host for the much anticipated Dunnage Warehouse Tasting and as a speaker at our Festival Dinner
• Daryl Haldane and Mitch Bechard for hosting a very special ‘Not Another Whisky Podcast” straightfrom our dunnage warehouse
• Gary Mills for a series of superb whisky and food pairings
• Of course, our Distillery Manager and Master Distiller, Iain McAlister and his amazing team for everything they have done to make our open days possible
• And lastly to everyone that made the journey from near and far to join us for this very special moment in the year.